Tuesday 31 May 2011

Tantruth Rapid Tan

This fast drying tan gives immediate results which continues to develop in 4-6 hours and also contains jojoba seed oil which stops blocked pores and reduces oiliness which can result from self tanning.
Always apply tan in natural light so you can see the colour clearly. After exfoliating I poured a fairly small amount of the liquid onto the mitt provided and applied it quickly in circular motions to prevent streaking. It did dry almost straight away and wasn't too streaky but as I am quite pale I found the colour was way too dark for me. It is also quite expensive but if you shop around you should be able to find it cheaper.
I think I will test the product on a friend that regularly uses fake tan and see what she thinks!

Priced at £20.59 for 200ml

3.5/5

1 comment:

  1. Let us know how it goes on your friend, I'm very interested in tanning. I'm a tan virgin and I'm looking for something to try.

    I also LOVE your blog, keep up the good work!

    All About Hair
    x

    ReplyDelete