Friday 17 August 2012

A Rose By Any Other Name...

I was kindly invited to the Bodhi Desert Rose Rejuvenating Face Oil bloggers launch where I got to try out the new face oil plus some of the existing products from the eco-luxury skincare brand.
Desert Rose Rejuvinating Face Oil has a unique blend of natural ingredients including Morrocan Argan Oil, Rose Hip Oil and Rosa Damescena. I massaged a couple of drops into my skin after cleansing, my skin felt soft soon after I had applied it and it evened out my skin tone. I applied a small amount of moisturiser before applying my makeup and it didn't leave my face looking shiny as some oils and serums do. This product is best used on normal to dry skin.
The oil comes in a beautiful black glass bottle to help preserve it and is packaged in a cardboard box with a pink ribbon so it would also make a perfect gift.
Plus none of the products or ingredients are tested on animals and they're vegan!
























Desert Rose Rejuvinating Face Oil
























Bath and Shower Therapy and Body Moisturiser products

No comments:

Post a Comment