Saturday 4 June 2011

BioEffect


This new anti-aging serum claims it is 'a groundbreaking innovation for the cosmetic market, as it contains human-like EGF cellular activators made in plants'. I have been using it as a moisturiser under my make-up for about a week now. You only need to use a few tiny drops to cover your whole face which is great as the product is quite expensive but it will last a while. I think it has improved my complexion but I won't be able to tell if it is anti-aging for a few years yet!
BioEffect erum can be bought from www.bioeffect.co.uk

"Sif Cosmetics is the world's first and only company to provide the cosmetic industry with a selection of human-like growth factors produced in plants ... bypassing the use of traditional bacterial or animal cell production systems." Dr. Björn Örvar, founder and CEO of Sif Cosmetics.


Priced at £76 for 5ml and £125 for 15ml

No comments:

Post a Comment